[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
Melita was instantly reminded of the Stonesong and its flowing rivulet, the little treasures of rocks, pebbles, and elements clattering and lingering near the bottom. It was a welcome distraction, to hunt for both buried and noticeable fixtures, to place her hand within the cool expanse and wonder, marvel, at everything surrounding her. Not at home, where the world had tilted in so many degrees that she openly looked forward to packing and heading out to sea. Not along the rims of burnt decrees and clustered unknowns. Not where war threaded, threatened, loomed, and lingered. Here, it was as if there was no outside world. No people. No humanity. Just the whisper of the wind, the entanglement of birdsong, the brushing of leaves, and the rushing of the glade.

Fangorn uttered a low rumble, something like recognition, and her head tipped upwards to find Nate before her. She’d been so absorbed in her task that she’d failed to notice his presence – and a harsh intake of breath, a gasp, flickered over her sentiments. The youth fell forward, knees instantly drenched in the idle stream, but she didn’t care as she laughed, as he leaned over, as she rose to offer her arms. “I have no idea,” and she meant it, the moment gone in these other soused interludes. And despite the sodden nature of her clothes, she extended that generosity, that compassion, for the individual whose choice had been flung aside in the course of very poor planning. “Are you okay?”
Melita

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-21-2021, 07:20 PM