[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
Hands reach out to try and grab the honeybee girl before she tips into the creek, too late. It hadn't been Nate's intention to scare her, to throw her off balance, but here he was. At least the fall is accompanied by laughter, by joy, something the ascended sorely needs. He hates to be leaning on her quite so much, but he's glad, truly glad, that Mel's around when he needs her.

"Of course I am." He evens offers the flash of a smile along with the words, there and gone again in a breath, stolen away by worry and stress that seems to never leave his shoulders now. "I'm always okay Mel." A lie, and they both know it, but it sounds pretty, sounds like something he should be able to say.

Whatever awkwardness infects him is shoved to the side in favour of something else, of news he wants to share, if it hasn't already been spoiled for him. "I," He draws out the word, making sure his niece's full attention is on him, "have news. Good news, surprisingly." He wasn't willing to think himself into circles wondering if she would find it good as well. It should be enough that he's pleased with it, that he's considering it good news.
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Nate - 03-22-2021, 06:40 AM