[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
She didn’t even hold it back. Didn’t even try as she twisted together the ends of her dress, let some of the water drain and return to the stream. “What do you mean, you’re okay? How could he be, after what Sunjata had done? While he was still recovering from the latest bout of disaster? Her features screwed into narrowed eyes and a wrinkled nose, an air of absolute confusion as she glanced over at Fangorn, looking for some support in this sudden mess. “How can you be?” Were they already talking in circles, in riddles, in enigmas? Had he already forgiven that god damned moron? And if so, why?

She shook her head, incapable of making any sense of it. Eventually her gaze snapped away from the gourd, from the twinkling aspects of treasure below the flowing veneer, and towards her uncle again. “Good news?” That’d be a nice change of pace. “Go ahead. I’m all ears.” She snorted, but managed to obtain some semblance of a smile, a smirk; trying not to infect the grounds already with her bitterness and rancor.
Melita

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-22-2021, 09:47 PM