[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
Her words, immediate, emotional, batter at his carefully constructed walls, prt of Nate quaking in discomfort as he stands against the assault. Immediately, Pemota lowers to hover around his shoulders, a steady, calming presence, starlight working to fill in the cracks of his mind. ”I’m okay because I have to be.” A one eye gaze is focused on Melita, unblinking and serious. ”Someone involved in this has to be okay, and it’s me, again. So I’m okay.” It’s not forgiveness, it’s not even real, but if he can pretend long enough for things to mend, he can have his catharsis then.

Really, it doesn’t have to make sense to Melita. It barely makes sense to him, hence his keen desperation to not look too closely at the facade. Nate would much rather focus on brightness. Though even here, now, it’s overshadowed by a twinge of worry, uncertainty over his nieces reaction. ”I went to see the Voice, in the Grounds.” Obviously. ”We talked about a lot, but, to make a long story short,” and more exciting ”she ascended me again. To godhood.” Nate’s hands spread out in a weak jazz hands, a pair of crackling arms popping in existence over his shoulders in a far more spirited display.
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Nate - 03-23-2021, 12:27 AM