[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
The rage sputtered for him – maybe it was the huff of laughter that sounded hollow and aching, maybe because her wrath was for another and not him at all, and maybe it was just the way he squeezed her shoulder. She dimmed entirely, a frown pooling across her features, brows furrowed, hands balled into fists down by her side, willing and able and ready to fight for something she could only bark and howl at. “It’s not right,” she curled mulishly, on a snarl, on the range of stupidity Sunjata managed to conjure at least once a season. “I don’t know how you deal with it all the time.”

She sighed, trying to ease it all down, down, down – maybe into the water, maybe into the world pooling around her. The four-armed hug surprised her in the end, and something short of a giggle immersed from her chest and carved around her bones.

Then she gazed upward, into the eye, into the threshold of alterations and changes they probably should’ve all seen coming. But Melita was apt to dance around the particulars, the span of gods until it came too close to call or home; and here it was. Reality was hard to embrace and difficult to fathom. Crossroads and lines eventually drawn, but for the present, she didn’t have to neglect, forget, or truly understand. “For now,” and she nodded, understanding, fighting back the notions contorting in her jaw. Nothing would change for now.
Melita

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-24-2021, 10:14 PM