[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
"Yes. But... I still want to support him, while he figures it out." A soft huff leaves him, Nate shaking his head. "And he's gotten better. Slowly, but..." Shrugging, he tries to not let other developments linger in his mind, tries to not let them show on his face. A dark, shadow flickers over his face. "Even with... what he did." With how much it's changed, how much he's forced them to change.

Glancing away, Nate licks his lips and nods. She had, hadn't she? They both had. He wonders if there'd ever been a way to avoid these lines in the sand, this gossamer web of divine entanglement. So he tries to shift, as much as he can, though an obvious connection still lingers in his mind. "You know, I think out of all the," Nate waves his hand, makes a non-committal groan, "Ludo is the one I know about the least. How did... you get close." Another question Nate isn't really sure he wants the answer to, but he can't help himself. Can't keep from asking, from trying to get into her head.
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Nate - 03-29-2021, 02:32 AM