[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
”I’m not just toler- Mel, I’m leaving.” He didn’t want to say it, had wanted to be able to leave and come back with the smallest number of people knowing, but he wasn’t going to stand her and be berated for not being willing to commit to a choice. A hand comes up to scrub roughly at his face, long slow strides keeping him close to hear as they meandered along the creek banks. ”Its not... forever, I don’t think, but... I know, I need the space. I need time.” He doesn’t know if it counts as a boundary, but it is a clear show of unhappiness, of serious consideration about what he and Sunjata were together.

Pemota drifts ahead of the pit of them, leaving Nate to deal with this mess alone, without the weight of her support or calm. He tries to move pst his own tangle of a relationship, tries to focus on Melita’s answer instead. ”Thats good.” He offers, and almsot manages to mean it. ”Help with that?” Comes the inquiry, his head cocking in his nieces direction. He knew of her most recent quest, with the ghost whale, and thinks he remembers some others, but a quest wasn’t the only way the gods would help.

And of course, that lense is turned back towards him, towards the Voice. ”Shes put me back together, more than once.” He’d grown closer to her, of late. He’d volunteered himself, again and again, sauntered willingly into her arms, and hardly realized it. Until now. ”Its... I feel like I owed it to her. Especially since she could fix what Safrin did. And... if I could be this...” He gestures at himself with two sets of arms, ”Then maybe i could be strong enough to hold things together.” Obviously things hadn’t worked out like that.
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Nate - 03-31-2021, 06:06 AM