[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
Her fingers ghosted over a pale blue stone in her palm, before releasing it back into the water, crouching and ambling, listening to the heaviness of the moments, interspersed between babbling rivulets. Twisting and turning, sometimes she wished she could be like the little creek bed, continuously moving, divine in its speculation, maneuvering on its course with no hesitation, no hurting heart.

He didn’t ask what she meant, and perhaps that was for the best. Melita had once enjoyed the Wraith’s presence, thought of her like a mentor, someone strong, inspiring, tough, but obliging. And then so many other things came whittling down, down, down, between the Mathair, the blight (which had stuck to her feral edges; made her exactly what she feared she’d always become), and rendered circumstances she probably wasn’t even aware of. But the promise was there, the no, and some semblance of relief, maybe one of the few she’d had recently, coursed through her shoulders. “Of course.”

The smile dimmed thereafter – as if recalling, remembering, nothing she had to say really mattered, in the end. “I tried to talk to him. But I got so mad, and he’s so stupid.” She kicked a rock, absentmindedly, and then stopped as he seemed to find something else.
Melita

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 04-06-2021, 09:17 PM