[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
Nate echoes the sigh, only longer, deeper, some exhaustion that has not left him since he'd come back from the Grounds squirming uncomfortably in his chest, trying to get out through this one futile path. It's not that he disagrees, exactly, but the sentiment isn't exactly right either. Things most certainly change. It's just the choices that are made that are always the same, always destructive, always crumbling things apart. And yet he's always there, reliable as the ebbs and flows of the tides.

But not this time. It's why he has to step away, isn't it? Why he's taking a break, so to speak? So each of them can get their shit together, and if they decide to come back at the end of it, then they can.

"It's real pretty, isn't it?" Nate holds the little slip of metal up to the sky, the beads sparkling in the weak sunlight that manages to pierce the canopy of leaves and clouds both. Without looking away from the trinket, he reaches out to grab Melita's hand and pull it close. "Their loss is our gain, eh Mel?" With a grin, the doctor presses the little slip of metal into his niece's hand, closing her fingers around it. "It suits you a little bit better than me." He offers by way of explanation.
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Nate - 04-12-2021, 03:06 AM