[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
Maybe, maybe not. For Melita, all she ever got to see were the remnants, the shapes of destruction, the way her uncle burned himself from the inside out, and seemingly no matter how hard he insisted on trying, managed to catch everyone else aflame around him. She can’t abide it – the way he didn’t seem to care, the way he drifted in and out of the same routinely stupid things, incapable of sparing a god damned thought consequences. Not until they struck him down, spit him back out into waves and sand, and then he started all over again. Would this one stick? Or would the Flood simply remain a fool, cast aloft by his own stupidity again and again and again –

She shook her head, and the thoughts drifted away. Back to the item in Nate’s clutches. Back to the way things used to be, could’ve been, couldn’t stayed and remained if time and events weren’t so cruel, harsh, and demanding. Her eyes wandered to the placement of gold, to where the sun hit and caught portions of untarnished filaments, to the love and care that must’ve gone into crafting the artifact.

But she didn’t expect it to be suddenly in her hand, fingers closed around the object; wielding it like a weapon. “Oh, I don’t –“ deserve it, she nearly said. “Thank you,” she extended instead, staring down at it. “I don’t have anything to give you.”
Melita

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 04-12-2021, 11:14 PM