[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
For a moment, the doctor half expects the words that leave his niece to be oh I don’t want this, so he’s happy to be surprised. A single blue eye focuses on Melita for entirely too long, surprise blooming across Nate’s scarred face like some slow cactus flower. ”Mel, hon,” His voice is so terribly gentle it very nearly doesn’t sound like the ascended, probably wouldn’t, if not for the sharpness of his accent. ”You just saw me pull it out of a creek.” A soft huff of laughter shakes him, the smile on his face bright and more alive than any that has graced it in the last few days.

”Not everything needs to be made up. I can just give you things. And I want to.” It’s what family does, isn’t it? Little things, stupid things, just to be together. And whatever the thing was, dagger or something else, it really did suit the girl.”Its what I’m here for, isn’t it? Bad presents and worse advice?” Another chuckle bubbles out from his lips, Nate trying to brighten the mood between them, trying to leave something other than a melancholic note on this farewell.{/i}
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Nate - 04-14-2021, 06:11 AM