[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
Then he was laughing at her, and some clarity, some of the old ways curled back into her. Maybe it’d been foolish of her, to believe everything in accord with transactions, especially with family, but it’d been a diehard method in the ways she’d always lived. “Well, even so,” and here she lifted her defiant little jaw, an ember, a coal, of sedition. “Whatever I find in the creek you can have then.” Which made her eyes drop habitually towards the water’s edge, bare feet already maneuvering over pebbles, searching for something distinct and glimmering.

The honeybee began to move along, laughing again at his insinuations, at the semblances of bad advice. “I already do enough of that on my own,” with an ample shrug and a wry grin, considering the other ways she’d meandered through this world – fully aware, and sometimes giving into consideration. While she maneuvered, toes still rustling through the clear water buoying over ankles, she twirled the gilded sanction in her fingers, giving it another careful study and perusal. “What do you think it was used for?” It wasn’t much of a dagger piece – very ornamental, and lacking in a proper hilt. She pulled it within her palm, making a fist over the surface, and then a stabbing motion to follow through, humming as she went along.
Melita

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 04-14-2021, 03:08 PM