[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
A stubborn wake of a nod followed through on the deal, and her eyes settled back into the water, the riverbed, the cluster of movement and ripples cascading through. For once, she wanted to find more than just shining rocks and cascading formations – something amplified, something useful, something not entirely made of whimsy or caprice. Ethereal and enigmatic for a twist and turn of moments, dipping carefully, tactfully, as if she were a part of the fathoms and depths herself, before lifting her head and breaking the picture, the portrait, the distortion – wild again.

“What’s a brooch?” Melita hadn’t come from fancy. Melita had come from deserts contorted in crimson sand, from dragons screeching overhead, from an oasis dipped and lined in greenery, from a world already buried and covered in ruin. But her curiosity eternally prevailed, no matter the circumstances, and she lifted her brow at the indication of his words, not understanding the meaning.

But then her eyes caught glittering motions, and her attention dissipated. Crouching low, dress dampening at the fringes and ends again, her hand darted in after a patchwork of beautiful scales.
Melita

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 04-19-2021, 09:51 AM