[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
“Hm.” She rolled it thoughtfully between her fingers, pondering over the likelihood of its existence, of the reason why it was made in the first place. Big; untouchable, and uncertain why Nate’s voice altered in a significant way. More and more and more, and her head tilted absentmindedly, taking care to ball it in her fist again, making another fluid motion into the thin air. “Maybe I’ll just stab people with it instead.” A Cheshire grin flickered and bound across her mouth, before her attention deviated.

To the sparkling, glistening scales roaming by her feet, and this was perhaps the perfect opportunity to try the pin out. Though certainly not as sharp as she would’ve liked, it might do just fine with enough force behind it. Quietly crouching, nearly kneeling into the cool water, she poised herself directly above maneuvering animals, before slicing through the void, the wind, the veneer, and feeling the unknown item catch on her newfound bounty. Like a prize, like a trophy, the girl lifted it up in one rounding movement, revealing a brilliant gilded hued fish caught on its ramparts. “For you!” She announced, as per their agreement and arrangement.
Melita

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 04-22-2021, 10:29 PM