[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us
Jokes and violence shake Nate out of his reverie, a rumbling chuckle leaving him at the notion of such a little oretty thing being used for stabbings. ”I don’t know if it’s as ladylike as a brooch, but it’s a hell of a lot more fun sounding.” He offers the words out easily, the joke obvious in his tone and the curve of his smile. ”I don’t think any would see it coming.” Such a little oretty, frail thing? Who would assume it could be used to hurt. It really was surprisingly fitting for his favourite niece.

”Oh, you shouldn’t have.” He purrs smoothly, the grin on his face equal parts bemused and horrified. But he reaches out still, a firm thumb pressed over the little fish’s body to hold it still so he can inspect it without it wriggling out of his hand. ”You know, my nonno once told my brother and I a story about this guy he knew who swallowed a live fish for a bet.” Considering mg the goldfish, Nate let’s his head tip back and forth. ”You think it’s terrible?” He ponders, a half second before scooping the poor thing into his mouth, holding it behind his teeth while he smiles at Mel, as if waiting for her permission to swallow.
these, our bodies, possessed by light
Tell me we'll never get used to it
NATE

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Nate - 04-28-2021, 05:07 AM