[SE] I do not exist to silently agree
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Like some child possessed, the beast howls in my veins
“Perfect,” was a widened grin and a rounded gaze – full of mischief and wilderness, for she had no aspects of being ladylike and the more unpredictable notions fit right into the scope and range of her talents. Capricious, mercurial, volatile, and vehement – if she sharpened the edges on a whetstone, it might become even grander…

But at her fish offering, she could only laugh, handing over the newfound gift with aplomb and relish, hands tucked behind her back as if she were the picture of innocence. “Oh?” A story, and she didn’t get enough from Nate, tilting her head a fraction to listen, to indulge, arching a brow at how this could’ve likely been something finagled from a Torchline bar too. “Guess you ought to find out,” and she giggled again, forgoing and forgetting the petty troubles immersed in the background, brows arching, waiting for the end result. Would it wriggle on the way down? Her nose wrinkled eventually, pondering the moments with the slightest of a grimace, shoulders bunching by her ears as if to avoid the inevitable thought.
Melita

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 03-11-2021, 01:00 AM
RE: [SE] I do not exist to silently agree - by Melita - 04-29-2021, 08:53 PM