[se] with a sense of poise and rationality
open
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I write sins, not tragedies
There were few Attuned who were strong enough speak to mythical creatures and even if the task were apolitical, Wessex would not have felt safe accepting an offer like that. She couldn’t trust them, didn’t know if anything said or done would be held against her in the future, grudges hoarded for eventual retaliation. Noah is different.

After he offers, Wessex looks at him with a measured, curious gaze, trying to read the stoic, weathered face and what lies beneath it. The truth is that she knows very little about him, but her gut says they’re similar enough to find a common ground. After a moment, she offers an accepting smile and nods. “I’ve no quarrels with Frey. Hell, I'd go to them myself if I thought they'd be open to helping. Henry has offered to do the same, so perhaps the two of you can go together. And like I told him, the resources of the Grounds are at your disposal if Frey agrees to help.”

That being said, she drops down into the house through the hole they’ve made on the roof and begin collecting the items laid out. “And how is Halo doing? How are you?”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: with a sense of poise and rationality - by Wessex - 04-15-2021, 03:24 PM