Training but hold your balance
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
Warmth washes through her in waves, her inner thighs pulsing with each of them, shifting into him and away from him as she can only handle so much more. She forces their fingers to twine as her muscles tense in one final effort. She tries to warn him, to appreciate his own efforts, to tell him she's coming, but she's cut off. That strangled, gasping cry of hers is all for him, even so; it's an attempt to convey the message in a much more primal way.

Her breath comes in short bursts of relief as her body relaxes. It's enough to feel that ache, to feel a different craving for him, but also to feel her heart swell with love and feelings she's never given herself a chance to explore with anyone else. Green eyes drift down towards him, where he kisses into her thighs.

"Oh," comes the muffled response, the word tangled up in passion and pleasure. Her body quivers with another pulse and she has to push away then.

"Milo... Don't make me suffocate you," she pleads, genuine, as if to imply she can't control her urges anymore. She flops into the bedsheets, to overlap her leg with his and settle side-by-side, bare, vulnerable, open. A soft smile graces her lips and she peers over at him, "I'll do it, too. Don't think I won't." her breasts rise and fall with the heaves of air, trying to catch her breath and quiet her drumming heart.
the moon lives
in the lining of your skin
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
last couple of months kinda been a disaster
Her muffled response, the quiver that runs down her spine has Milo smirking into the soft kiss to the inside of her thighs, before she’s pleading and moving – flopping over and overlapping her leg with his, though Milo doesn’t remain as is. He rolls over, wrapping an arm around her middle and tugging her in close to him, tucking his face into her neck and littering her collarbone with kisses. “Y’say that like it’s a threat.” He murmurs against her neck.

But then he’s shifting, moving so that he’s on an elbow and peering down at her, keeping his other hand wrapped around her tightly, locking his legs with her own as he flashes her a bright, content grin. “I’ll letcha in on a lil hint, ‘Relia. It ain’t.” He winks, his grin broadening a fraction before he can’t help but to let the laughter leave his throat – a brightness to him that hasn’t been there nearly all day begins to shine through.

He's nearly giddy, amused and playful, quite like a dog that's been wound up and let off the leash to run around and exert his energy, only to return and be content to bask in the presence of her. He'd truly have it no other way.
tell all my friends i'm asleep if they ask ya
sorry, i had to move to alaska
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
Her gaze follows his face as he rolls over and pulls her closer, until she lets out a little hum of approval when he presses his lips in on her neck and chest. It's a balm against her hot skin, against the stress of their argument earlier, against the worry that had clouded her own judgement. He makes all of that feel so far away, so unnecessary.

Aurelia welcomes him in against her with a hand that brushes lightly through his hair, hoping to offer him the same soothing comfort, wanting to keep all of that off of his shoulders too. She's sorry she ever burdened him with it, to overshadow his brightness with it.

She meets his eyes almost greedily as he hoists himself up on his elbow, leaning over her. She can feel the laugh rumble through his ribs and shake his shoulders, and her thumb sweeps over the stubble on his cheek. She can't help but to be the one to smirk now, "Then it's a promise."

Her smile shrinks, growing more serious as she peers up at him, focusing intently on the light that seems to return to his features. Suddenly she pushes herself up to him, arching her back and maneuvering her legs so their bodies can enfold again. A sharp breath sucks in through her teeth. He feels so.. right. "And so is this," she murmurs, breath warm against his lips. Her eyes hover over his for just a moment's pause before she gives him a luscious kiss, letting it last as long as it can.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Her hand through his hair has him leaning into it, visibly pleased and content to relish in their closeness, with how much love Milo feels for Aurelia he’s nearly illuminated by it. He eyes her smirk, eyes the promise she gives and his smile turns a bit more crooked, a bit more boyishly amused as he’s suddenly taken a bit by surprise with the way she surges up. Her body presses against his, readjusting them so that they’re snug against one another again.

And her lips find his, Milo utterly lost within her in seconds again, his hand rising along her skin to her hair, to tangle in dark locks and cup the back of her head – propping himself up just enough with his elbow of his free hand. And the kiss goes on, something sweet and divine, until his lungs stutter and he’s pulling back, pressing his body against hers as he goes to cup both sides of her face with his hands.

He scans her eyes first, that deep flame of bronze lingering within the look he gives. “Y’are everythin’ t’me.” He tells her quietly, pressing his forehead against hers, sharing her breaths, before he’s pulling away to embrace her a bit more tightly, to bury his face against her neck with scratchy nuzzles from the red stubble on his chin.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
She rises up into him to welcome the way he melts against her with shaky steadiness, until they're both sinking further into the bed, sinking into the kiss. Her mouth is tender and malleable as it immerses with his, the kiss itself expressing her contented love but the heart is hungry, and it's difficult not to let it get the best of her. A softer breath leaves her nose and her ribs relax with it as his hand presses into her hair and it steadies her. She can feel his own breath catching and she lets it punctuate their kiss; it's the only reason it would end.

She closes her eyes and tucks her cheeks in against his hands, happy to settle like this for a moment. They open with surprise when he tells her she's everything to him, and she's stunned into speechless silence as he lowers his face down to rest his forehead against hers. Her heart swells happily with the touch, into the moment, and she lets their breaths fall into a matching pace.

He buries his face into her neck, stubble scuffing gently against her, and her chest rises with a held-back laugh, turning to lean her cheek in against the top of his head.   Her hands draw smooth lines over his back and sides, sometimes giving in to pulling him closer even though they're already so close.

"I'm sorry I doubted that," she sighs into his hair, closing her eyes and breathing in his sweet scent. "I love you, Milo," the declaration is quiet rather than loud, not meant to be yelled from rooftops over city streets. She certainly will shout her love for him from the fucking mountaintops one day... maybe very soon. But right now? It's meant only for his ears.

Her eyes open and her hands draw still around him. "I'm starting to think everything that happened to me was meant to... lead me here. So that I could find you. Or is that crazy?" She tilts her head back to try and look at him, smiling gently.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
They melt together and Milo would literally have it no other way as he pulls away from the kiss, breathless and heart swelling with emotion that he hopes is conveyed through his gaze when he meets Aurelia’s and tells her just how much she means to him. He doesn’t care, in this moment, about what she’d become in her previous world. All he cared about was what she did here. And so far? So far it had been incredible.

She was remarkable, strong, valiant in the ways that Milo simply wasn’t, and among the love he felt for her, there was admiration.

So he buries his face into her neck, wiggling a bit every time she pulls him closer, until he’s practically draped over her, wrapping his arms around her shoulders in whatever way is comfortable, hearing the declaration that brings a smile to his face as he presses another kiss to her shoulder.

As she tries to look back at him he reluctantly pulls his head away from the nook he’s found, propping himself up on her chest to peer up at her. “Mm, no. Don’ think it’s crazy.” He assures her, raising a hand to run through her hair again, to brush his thumb along her temple. “Think it’s prolly th’ only thing t’make sense in this place.” He tilts his head slightly and gives her a playful wink, before he nudges himself between her legs and planting his elbows on either side of her head, so he can prop himself up to properly look at her.

’n I think it says a lotta ‘bout you.” His tone is softer as he regards her, that gleam in his eye softening with it. “Y’ve come so far ‘Relia. Y’should b’ proud of that.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
It's only when he covers her more fully that she ceases her desperate tugging at him, finally satisfied with where he's placed himself. Her gaze soaks in his, his validation like music to her ears. He reflects a sentiment that she can wholeheartedly agree with, and she moves one hand up to place it on his shoulder. Her own thumb glides rhythmically over the nape of his neck as she looks up at him.

When he nudges himself to be between her legs, she lets out a very agreeable "Mhm," prompted by a need she feels for him all over again. Her thighs close around him to lightly hug his hips, her tongue wets her lips, her eyelids flutter lower.

Her brows quirk at his statement of it saying a lot about her, and she looks up hazily at him, "Does it?" She's a little distracted now, but she still listens deeply as his gaze softens and he tells her she should be proud of how far she's come. Her brows furrow a little at that, adoration shimmering in her gaze. There is a bit of uncertainty that flickers through her on those matters, but she won't voice it, won't let it ruin this. At least... at least he sees something better in her than she does in herself.

"Maybe... but none of it would matter if you weren't here with me," she lifts that hand on his shoulder to push back the thick locks of his hair. "You're what makes sense through all of it. This... you, me... us... it feels..."

She trails off, unable to help the way he overwhelms her, but she's sure he knows what she means to say. She's also sure he can feel her dampen again as her thighs start to squirm around him and her hips shift up against him. She uses the hand in his hair to pull him back down to her and, even though she wants to kiss him and pull him back into that state where emotions can only be conveyed with physical touch, she still wants to live in this tender moment. So she pauses and touches the tip of her nose lightly over his.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He hovers above her, Milo’s attention remaining on her with ease despite her confusion. He can’t help the edge of a smirk that forms on his face, the bobbing of his head in agreement. “It does.” He leaves it simply, Milo not needing to explain directly in this moment – because her hand lifts to run through his hair and he presses into it, head tilting this way and that, lids fluttering closed with the movement, before he’s peering back down at her when she trails off.

Feels right, t’me.” He murmurs as she tugs him down, as his gaze dances between her lips and her eyes, that bronze flame stoked anew. Their noses brush by one another and her hips are squirming around his own, and it drives him insane. So he can’t stop himself from breaking the distance, breaking the tenderness, to press his hips against hers given that they’re in quite the perfect position for him to toy with her, and capture her lips with his own.

He’s already growing hard, lowering himself to her to press his torso against her own, removing one of his supporting arms to run down her side to the outside of her thigh from where it wraps around him. “This feels right too.” He murmurs against her lips, pulling back to scan her face.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
She lets her fingers push and pull gently through his hair, watching lazily the way he moves into it. Attentively, she continues the pleasure she's giving him through this small act before she can't resist pulling him back in towards her. His voice is a soft purr into the minute space between them and she sighs, uplifted because he does know what she means to say. "It feels perfect," she whispers in confirmation, eyelids heavy, filled with want for him.

The movement of her hips doesn't intend to be a torture. In fact she's barely aware of it, until he reacts and presses his hips in tighter against her. Her breath audibly stammers in reaction until his mouth moves back in against hers. Her lips are a plush and ready cushion to his. Even if the fact that he's teasing her drives her insane, makes her lower regions throb and stir with arousal, she wants it more than anything. Her fingers wind through his hair, bunching at the back of his head.

A breath sucks in desperately when he parts their lips, perking her nose up to nudge his again, and she can barely look at him through her own haze. Her mouth hangs gently open and she tilts her head back with another arch of her hips, starkly aware of the way his own need grows for her. "Don't stop..." she pleads him.

She leans up, not willing to wait even so, using an elbow to support herself, and her lips catch the side of his neck. The hand in his hair tugs at him to pull his head back and make this easier for her. She buries her face into a lasting kiss, sucking at his softer skin so that it fits between gentle teeth.

Her elbow eases down and she brings him with her to continue the loving kisses on his neck, before that free hand drags across his back, her leg rubbing over his. Her tongue moves across his skin to soothe the mark she's left, tasting his sweat and delighting in his warmth. "Please," it's a quick, muffled pant into his throat before she tilts her head to work her lips towards his mouth again.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Her confirmation is enough for Milo to hum his agreement. Her hips press against his as his press against hers, growing that want and need so desperately that he doesn’t fight it at all as she tilts his head back and pleads with him, his mind fully zoned into her and everything she wants to offer him. He’ll take all of it, especially with the hand that runs along the outside of her thigh, the way he’s already settled between her legs, the way she lifts herself to catch him by the neck and drags him down with her. He goes happily, a groan leaving his lips with the bite she leaves, relishing in the touch of her soft apologetic kisses after, before he’s readjusting them both a bit.

’course, ‘Relia.” He says softly, so gently, his eyes shuttering closed briefly as he feels her warmth for him, the embrace she wishes to make. And he’s already there, readjusting his elbows a fraction to better support him and her, tangling their bodies up together until his cock lines up with her, where he can brace her to use the combination of both their prior efforts to speed this along.

He shudders over her as he slips into her, a moan slipping from his throat, his body tensing and releasing it, pressing further into her until he’s pressed in all the way. And that’s where he stills for the moment, letting her adjust and focused on the next step once his mind wraps its way around this round two. Already it feels better with her warmth, and so he pulls out nearly completely for the tease of it, before he’s suddenly thrusting in again.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
The groan reverberating from deep in his throat slows her motions, caressing his skin with an opened mouth. She leaves little wet spots as she makes her way up towards his lips, but she doesn't rush to them. Not even though she wants to, wants to use her tongue to explore his mouth for the hundredth time like it's the first time. Not even when he adjusts their bodies and pushes inside of her, giving her exactly what she wants.

Suddenly she falls short of another kiss to his jawline and a soft breath pulls in from the air around them. Her voice hitches in her throat, a muffled, pleased sound. He drives himself deeper, deeper, until he's filled her up completely, earning a shuddering gasp. Her head falls back against the bed and her body writhes beneath him, to press up against him needily.

At his pause, she agonizes beneath him, a depraved moan rolling through her chest. She wants him, needs him. She's ready for him, for everything he's got - she's been ready. Her legs lift higher and spread further around his hips to take him just a bit deeper; her nipples push up into his warm skin, sore from that aching need.

When she thinks she can't take it anymore, he moves, pulls back and almost out of her. Her expression softens, brows curling with reluctance at that, "Milo-" but his name gets cut off as he plunges back into her. She takes every inch of him with a higher-pitched cry, almost startled. Already, her lunges start to heave with the anticipation, from the ecstasy.

Her hand reaches down from his hair to cup his cheek, thumb finding his lip, and she leans in to try and kiss him again. If she can have it, she'll pause only to whimper desperately into his mouth, "Mmh, fuck me," Her hips rock gently against his and the fingers along his backside dig in harder.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
Oh, how he loves the way she moves like this – the brief tension as she settles, as she pulls him closer and closer with need and drive, and he can’t help but to hum a low groan of his own deep in his throat, panting against her skin already. Her legs lift higher and offer him more room, much of which he takes advantage of after he’s pulled back nearly completely out of her, before driving himself back in, a bit further this time given the help from her readjustments. One hand lifts to the small of her back, helping to support her hips, while the other grasps greedily at one of her breasts, playing with the perked nipple there, before he’s crashing his lips into hers.

Another breathy moan leaves him as she whimpers against his lips, a quiet panted huff of laughter that leaves him as he settles on a surprisingly quick pace, to give her exactly what she’s asked. He breaks the kiss to dive against her jawline, toward her ear, where he nips playfully at her earlobe, pressing into her even more, desperate and greedy. “Y’feel good, ‘Relia.” He manages against her skin, biting down beneath her ear and sucking in a mark there.

He pulls away, just enough to prop himself up a bit more fully, to try and sit up a bit straighter so his hands can roam across her chest, to give him a bit more room to tease and taunt her with how much he’s driving in and pulling out.
MILO
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Change author:
Aurelia
as if you were on fire
from within
His hands are warm and supportive around her, until one of them moves across her body to cup her full breast. Her skin flushes from it, from the way he moves into her - slowly, at first, seeming to enjoy the way she simmers and grows so, so desperate for him. He leans in to kiss her and she melts underneath it, her tongue striving to lick over his lips and taste him, hands wandering over him as he heaves into her, faster and harder.

He breaks the kiss but it's easy to forgive as he teases her ear and heats her skin with his soft, seductive words. They fill her heart and send goosebumps shivering all the way down, pushing herself up to welcome him into her. She wants nothing more than to make him feel good and her legs pull him in as he presses in, her muscles tightening around his hard cock. She groans suddenly when his teeth bite into her, her nails drawing red lines across his back.

She bucks up against him, rolling her hips with each stroke he gives her. Her fingers move over the backs of his hands, to guide them into circular motions or more dedicated attention to her nipples - she can't really decide which she wants more. The feelings he invokes turn her into a purring, moaning, restrained, soaking wet mess, trying her damnedest to give all she is to him without letting that tether snap yet. The problem with that is that he feels good, too, as he taunts and teases and thrusts her further and further toward that point.
the moon lives
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
He can’t help the moan that breezes against her skin as he feels her tighten around him, a shuddering sound that leaves him as he continues his fast pace. But he doesn’t want it to end just yet either, moving to pull away from her just enough to sit up a bit straighter, to watch her reaction as she guides his hands. Both of them cup around her chest, his fingers moving to pay attention to her nipples in slow idle circles, before he’s feeling the way she shivers with need and want beneath him. And again, he doesn’t want it to end.

So he slows his pace, almost agonizingly slow thrusts paired with the slowing of his fingers at her chest, his bronze gaze smoldering like a lit flame as he watches her, slipping into her so slowly before withdrawing just as equally slow. Perhaps he wants her to become unraveled, unhinged, and with it he centers his focus on that. “I wish… That I could make ya feel like this all the time.” He says slowly, sucking down another breath through the racing of his heart.

Yer so beautiful when y’get like this.” Comes the growl as he restrains himself, his muscles flexing with the work he gives as he sinks into her again.
MILO