[split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
You won't go lonely into this fight, if you just hold me we will survive
Hotaru is drawn into Wessex's embrace, and that last missing piece that has kept her aching and incomplete since she woke in the Wilds finally settles into place. The last person in her increasingly shrinking circle of individuals that truly matter to her, finally found at last. Safe and whole, if nothing else. It seems that's all she can count on to ask for, when everyone she loves seems to have gone through the emotional wringer in her absence. More things to feel guilty for these days.

The rush of words falls over her like water, cleansing her with the familiar sound, and she can't help but hold tighter to Wessex's body as she presses her face close to the woman's throat. "I missed you so much," she whispers, strained and relieved all at once. Needing to say that, to get it out, before she can bear to consider the explanation that will need to come. The kiss that is pressed to her crown has her beginning to pull back, needing to see Wessex, to touch and view and assure herself that everything is right with the world now, only -

Everything goes sideways.

It's a dizzying pull, and she feels vaguely ill, in the sort of way you get as a child when you spin in circles until you fall down to the earth. Hands clinging to Wessex for stability now, the Valkyrie blinks her eyes open in a vain attempt to blink away the vertigo. Only to stare out across an empty, cracked horizon that could not be further from the temperate forest they'd previously been standing in. "Wess?" she ventures tremulously, uncertain if she is either seeing things or if the woman has teleported them away for some strange reason. "Where are we?" There is no trepidation yet, too trusting in the demigod and the potential that it was intentional to begin worrying so soon. She does pull away a little more to ascertain their new location at least, though her hands never leave the Ascended fully. Still far too soon to even think of letting go just yet.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Hotaru - 03-14-2021, 10:00 PM