[split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
“Has to be,” Wessex mutters, still trying to work her way through it - what was different, what was the same? Wanting to figure it out bumps right up against wanting to spend time with Ru, which bumps up against wanting to get the both of them out of this… far less appealing place. The Oerwoud, at least, was pretty. As nice a place for a reunion if there ever was one. Hat Etme? Zero stars for ambience and she’s willing to bet that the food and service is pretty shit too, given the distant skeletons.

Sighing aloud, Wessex keeps Ru’s hand firmly in her own as she turns towards her and back to the very real problem at hand. Before she can offer a suggestion, she’s the one under a caring eye, and it makes her chuckle ever so softly. “I’m fine, actually. Fully sun-proof. Not even a sunburn these days.” Which isn’t quite fair to her deliciously pale companion, as the Wraith lifts her hand to the sun and wiggles her fingers towards it.

“You’ll never hear this from me again, but - keep your shirt on.” If it isn’t the still-vicious rays of the sun, it will be the lack thereof soon. She’d rather not return Ru to Torchline in less than perfect health. She tries not to let her eyes drift lower than her friend’s face, so she ends up looking back out to the horizon and turning them in the right direction. Southeast. They need to head Southeast.

“I can hop us back, but it’s going to feel like that just did - over and over again. I’m used to it, but if it makes you feel sick, I think we should start walking until the sun goes down and it starts to get chilly. Then I’ll get us back to the Grounds. Or drop you off at the Mathair portal.” Forcing herself to offer a thin-lipped grin at the prospect of going into the Greatwood, she nevertheless would do it for her companion, if need be.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Wessex - 03-18-2021, 11:49 PM