[split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Hotaru’s missed a lot, hasn’t she? Half a year? They came from the Climb in Flowerbirth, the sickness set in during LongHeat, and here they are again, full circle. Though the praise is clearly meant to be kind, Wessex can’t muster nearly as much pride as she’d like. “I have to be,” comes far too serious, accompanied by a weak smile and a shrug, sure that they’ll touch on something to do with that later.

“Of course.” Closing the gap between them with a few steps, Wessex opts to keep their hands clasped - almost as if she’s afraid Ru will disappear again - because then she couldn’t, right? She’d have to take Wessex with her - which, right now - isn’t the worst thing in the world for either of them, is it? Leaving all this behind or choosing someone who has a far stronger sense of loyalty than many deserved.

And if they were to stop? To stay here…?

But their feet are already pointed towards home, their eyes set on the horizon, on the future and things yet to come. Gently, and perhaps a little faux-absently, the Wraith looks down at the other blonde with an immense fondness and care in her eyes. “Ru? What happened when you left? Where did you go?” Surely she’s tired of telling the story - but maybe she can manage it one more time.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Wessex - 03-25-2021, 12:22 AM