[split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
we're all stories unfinished and we die to find some fitting words to write
Emotional indulgence (and rebellion and revenge) has been on the Wraith’s mind lately, on her tongue when visiting the Voice, and in her heart after fighting with Edy. But to hear someone actually give her permission to do so is a boon she didn’t know she needed.

It means she only half-listens to Hotaru’s professional assessment of her former husbands’ relationship, getting the gist of it (Sunjata will fuck Nate and the Asceeded over and Nate will let him do it because that’s what the thinks love is) without really wanting to dive any deeper. If it weren’t Nate, she wouldn’t care. But it is, and so she has to.

Taking a deep, needless breath, she simple exhales a grumbly sigh as a response. What more is there to say?

“Do you see that?” she asks quietly. Having never been anywhere this hot before, Wessex knows what a desert is but not the peculiarities of it. Is it a mirage? A dust storm? A violent and rare rain cloud? It’s too far, even for her eagle-eyes. But the distraction allows her to simply say what’s on her mind rather than ruminate on it. It allows a

“You would tell me the truth, wouldn’t you, Ru? Even if it would hurt?”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Wessex - 04-23-2021, 10:24 PM