[split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
You won't go lonely into this fight, if you just hold me we will survive
Their shared contemplative silence has shifted to a more alert, general shifting of unease between them. Whatever is out there on the horizon, it has not escaped the notice of either woman; no surprise there considering their shared natures, but it means Hotaru is already expecting the question when it comes. "I do," she confirms quietly, frown playing on her lips. Hotaru is just as unfamiliar with desert topography; the snow can play the same tricks at times, but usually only under the light of the sun, which is already becoming a forgotten thing at this hour. "Think we need to teleport instead?" Not that she underestimates the power of herself or Wessex, much less combined, but Caido loves to make things go south fast and neither of them knows where they are or what they might face out here.

The next question is a lot more unexpected, and Hotaru tilts her head to gaze upon Wessex's profile, lit by the darkening hues of sunset; beautiful and proud, honed upon this new threat before them. Trusting enough to let Wessex keep an eye on whatever lies ahead, Hotaru takes a moment to simply drink in the sight of the Wraith, rolling the question over in her mind to give it the due consideration it deserves. "Yes. I would regret hurting you, but if you asked me for my honesty, I would give it." A final reminder before the question itself descends; that Hotaru doesn't want to hurt Wessex, and her hope that such consideration and care would not be forgotten in the wake of potential wounded feelings.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Hotaru - 04-27-2021, 12:05 AM