[split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
You won't go lonely into this fight, if you just hold me we will survive
Her guileless face for once does not conceal the tentative hope within, the struggle to accept what Ru is saying while still entrenched in the mire of her own doubt. But Hotaru doesn’t intend to let go. No matter how long it takes she will help pull Wessex free of that dark, clinging fear. Her thumb dances over the Wraith’s cheek once more, a small bit of static electricity lining the motion in the way she had learned to do with Nate to mimic sensation in his sensors.

“Goodness is not in our actions either, or you would consider me a far worse woman than yourself.” Shadows dance in Hotaru’s own gaze at that. If Wessex considers thievery and killing to survive to be the traits of a bad person, what then would she make of Hotaru if she knew the Valkyrie’s past? “They call you a monster because you are a target with a name and a face, something tangible to direct their aimless hurt at. You’re a convenient vessel for their anger. Not a person. And as such their words have no weight.” It treks too close to her own old wounds, to days when her name was spat and hissed with similar vitriol, her mere presence inviting narrowed eyes and scornful comments. Hotaru does not envy Wessex the pain of having to grow accustomed to it. “You’re not here to make the lives of morons easy. Don’t give them the satisfaction of becoming what they see you as.”
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [se] I'm headed straight for the floor - by Hotaru - 05-11-2021, 11:08 PM