(SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly
Seiji Okura
Musician

Age: 32 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: kae Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
S E I J I
The moment before the stranger pulls off the mask feels endless. A part of Seiji wants to run, run fast and far away. Though something about the shape before him is human, its features are also utterly bizarre. Could it be one of the monsters he has heard so much about? In that case, would running even help? He stands there, frozen, waiting for it to make a move. But then it does, and the result is so anticlimactic Seiji has no choice but to laugh.

He feels bad about it as the sudden burst of noise startles the nearby luxere. Heads up, they retreat a few paces, huffing fog from their muzzles. Seiji quiets himself as he notices, and runs a hand through his dark hair, scattering half-melted snowflakes. "I can be quiet," Seiji admits. Relief courses through him like a drug. He would probably forgive most anything the stranger said right now. "I am sorry if I startled you," he adds, and gestures toward the mask in the man's hand. "Were you doing something with the luxere?" Seiji cannot imagine what the man might have been doing, honestly. With Longnight looming close, however, and the luxere so nearby, he makes an educated guess. It takes some effort to keep his tone light and steady both, but he does manage. His pulse is slower still to settle down.
The rain is full
of ghosts tonight

Messages In This Thread
(SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly - by Remi - 01-28-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: (SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly - by Seiji - 02-08-2019, 01:26 AM