(SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
these mountains you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb
“Oh, no!” Remi replied with an easy laugh, shaking his head. “One of the gods here, Ludo gave it to me...” He said slowly, voice taking on a bit of an awkward cadence. “I am sure it is tricked or trapped somehow, but I do think what I am seeing is real.” He admitted with a wry shrug. “Perhaps that is naive of me. Perhaps that is the trap.” Remi added with a bit of a wistful sigh. But for all of Ludo’s tricks and his repeated attempts to get Remi to kill himself, the god didn’t seem quite that cruel.

But then again, what did he know?

“Pleased to meet you, Seiji.” Remi said brightly, his accent making the man’s name sound quite different from how its owner pronounced it, but perhaps not unpleasantly so. “Yes. A place called Northaven, perhaps a few months ago now?” He replied, then his smile saddenly widened as his pale eyes sparkled with hope. “Mmmhm.” He hummed in agreement. “A friend of mine. He can become a fox, and the first day that I put the mask on, I am sure I saw him sitting there in the snow.” Realizing how absurd that sounded, Remi ran a bashful hand through his curls and offered Seiji a sideways grin. “I know how it sounds. That it could have been any fox but...” The alchemist shrugged.

Hope was about all he had left at this point.

“Well...there appears to be a forest. Vibrant and lush, unlike anything else in here. There is snow out there, like here. And lights that seem to just...float. Like small balls that roam where they please. “
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
(SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly - by Remi - 01-28-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: (SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly - by Remi - 02-09-2019, 08:46 PM