(SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
these mountains you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb
Remi’s gaze was openly buoyant despite whatever hesitation he thought he saw in Seiji’s eyes amidst the tentative smile. “I think so too.” Remi agreed with a gentle nod, his lip curling upwards in a slanted smile as thoughts of his foxy-friend invaded the forefront of his thoughts. Of Ianto falling off his roof, of the tea shop the pair had said they’d open together...of that fateful night of so many firsts that fundamentally changed everything about Remi..

“Ahh well, I would consider that lucky on your part.” The alchemist replied dryly with a slight shake of his head. “And..I am not sure. I asked Ludo how to leave and it seemed...either not to know, or not willing to answer.” Remi replied with a gentle shrug, not bothered or embarrassed by his own ignorance.

Glancing towards the luxere, Remi hummed a thoughtful note of agreement. “In the books I have read, and what I have been told, they are supposed to come during LongNight to stand guard? I do not understand it, but the locals seemed quite sure of it. Where I come from we did not have weather like this or...well.” With a laugh, Remi gestured to the world around them with his hands, a grin spreading across his face. “Nothing like this at all.”

Nibbling his lip thoughtfully, Remi nodded. “Well, if there is anything I can answer, I would happily do so. But there is a guild...the..Loreseekers I believe it is called? Who quest for information.” The alchemist was not so petty nor wounded by his disagreements with Jigano to obfuscate the help that the bard could provide this man, if indeed knowledge was what he was after.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
(SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly - by Remi - 01-28-2019, 07:07 PM
RE: (SEASONAL EVENT) Through a glass darkly - by Remi - 02-09-2019, 10:48 PM