crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She doesn't miss the grimace even though he tries to mask it with a drag from his cigarette. Maeve lets it slide. She's not interested in dredging up whatever that is. She isn't overly close with Phoebe. The other woman kept her private life, well, private. Which is fine by Maeve. Except when it came to the whole... Missing thing. That was a problem she didn't really know how to address. As far as she knew, Phoebe just left on another jaunt and that was that. She did hope the woman was okay, but there wasn't anything she could really do about it. Someone had to take care of the girls. That someone just happened to be her.

"But you did figure it out? What you wanted?" She asks softly, finally meeting his steeled gaze again. Her eyes held a hopefulness in them. Surely if he found his way then she could too, right? There had to be more for her out there. Even if she didn't know what that more was. "I admittedly like what I do... I mean, most of it is just sex, but there is more to it. I take care of the girls, I help people feel something good and real when they sometimes can't feel at all, I'm a safe place. That means something and I love that it does. I guess I just want more."

An unamused laugh pushes past her lips and she shakes her head. Of course she wants more. Everyone always does eventually. Can't be satisfied with that they have, can they?
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-19-2021, 02:16 AM