crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

That's all it was, wasn't it? A coping mechanism. While others chose the bottle or narcotics, her clients picked her instead. That natural high that she took them to their drug of choice. It really was about picking your poison. "Less harmful than some shit you could do. Can't really hurt yourself by fucking a whore." Maeve drawled, taking a long drag from her cigarette that had been burning between her fingers forgotten as she mused. Her eyes met his again and a faint smile tugged at her lips. It seemed they were both full of partial wisdom tonight.

"Isn't that the way it goes? You chase and chase and chase, but nothing ever truly satisfies." Maeve sighed, shaking her head as she shifted herself to get more comfortable. There were worse places they could be having this conversation. The sand is still warm beneath her and there is a certain comfort in that. "They're good girls. They deserve to be looked after. I sometimes feel like I can't do enough for them. We're doing well, but always could be doing better." Her shoulders lift up in a shrug as she gazed up at him. He was handsome. Even with the scars. Not that it mattered exactly. Wasn't he married? She thought so, but that didn't really matter either, did it? Not to most people in Caido.

Maeve licked her lips, flicking so ash from her cigarette as she debated her next words, "I know you aren't exactly welcome at the Halenani, but we can do, uh, out of brothel calls." It sounded kind of funny the way she said it and she can't help huffing out a soft laugh. "I just mean if you are ever.. ever in need of scratching an itch." Maeve tentatively met his gaze, trying not to feel weird about offering herself up like that. It was her job and she wasn't talking about her specifically, but it's implied and that makes it just a touch awkward.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-20-2021, 04:49 PM