crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// seems like the whole damn world went and lost its mind & all my childhood heroes
have fallen off or died. fake tears, real living, fake tears, but the alcohol never lies //
There’s a low hum of agreement that leaves him when she comments on the mention of coping methods. He focuses briefly on his cigarette, seeing that it’s nearing the end, before his gaze lifts and she’s speaking again. “Basically.” He murmurs with a hint of a sigh, a shrug of broad tattooed shoulders once again. And as for the rest of it, he’s sure that they could want and crave something better — and as Governor he doesn’t know how to help, doesn’t know if it’s overstepping.

But he meets her gaze as her slender shoulders shrug, the steel of his eyes lingering on her a fraction longer than before until she’s offering up an option, one that has his lip curling in a small feline smirk. “You know, I don’t actually think I’ve ever fucked anyone in a brothel.” He comments, pausing to take the final drag of the cigarette and puts it out in the sand. “But if Phoebe isn’t around there then I guess if I ever needed to I could drop by.” There’s a raise of his brow, as if tentatively taking her up on her offer. “She’s my ex-wife and things got a bit messy, I’m sure you can figure it out.” His now empty hand gestures a bit before the brief shift of movement has Haai waking up, the griffin yawning a whine before she stands and decides to inspect the rest of the sandbar, leaving the coral cathedral with just the two of them.

But I’ll keep it in mind, Maeve.” He leans back down on his elbow, shifting so that his long legs can stretch out, so that she’s a bit taller than he is and he has to peer up at her to scan her face. “What sort of payments does the Halenani take?” Purely out of curiosity, of course.
some princes don't become kings
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Sunjata - 03-20-2021, 06:54 PM