crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

This is something she's more comfortable handling. That easy confidence that she usually fell back on made itself present and her whole demeanor shifted. Her eyes cut over to him and a slow smile curled on her lips even as they remained wrapped around the cigarette he had so kindly given her earlier. She drew another breath, letting the smoke out in a gentle stream before she answered him. "No different than fucking anywhere else really. Just less strings attached, I suppose. We don't get clingy when you try to leave." She paused, giggling as she added, "Unless you're into that."

Her cigarette followed after his, sizzling quietly in the sand as she shifted herself so she was leaning forward just slightly. Her fingers run through Haai's fur on her head like she might do if she was petting Sunjata instead. The new position gave him the tiniest peek at her cleavage as she hummed, "So that would be why I've not seen your face around. A real pitty. I've always been a fan of the rugged types." Maeve offered up that information like it was nothing, that same smile still playing on her lips as she considered his next question.

The woman is quiet for a moment, tilting her head in thought as a free hand came up to push her hair from her face, "All sorts of things... I personally like jewels. Bracelets, necklaces, and the like. Each girl has their preference." Maeve glanced over at him, the smile slowly turning into something more devious as she leaned closer to him, dropping onto her side and elbow. "Are you going to bring me something pretty, governor?" She teased, arching a brow as her voice dropped down into something much sweeter.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-20-2021, 07:24 PM