crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She didn't miss the look of appreciation he gave her and she preened a little for him just because she could. The skirt of her simple dress rucking further up her thigh as she dragged the tips of her finger across the skin there. Maeve leaned into his touch, letting herself be drawn forward before he's letting just his words kiss her lips instead of him. The woman pouted, that plush bottom lip of hers jutting out just a bit as she gave him her best puppy dog eyes, "You tease me, Jata. It's incredibly rude to leave a woman wanting." Maeve huffed, watching him draw up onto his feet once more. There isn't any real heat behind her words. It's all done in jest, of course. They both know it.

With ease, she rose to her own feet, taking a few steps toward him. Her hand came up, fingering the collar of his shirt before reaching up to swirl one of his curls around her finger as she pressed into his space. "If I knew you were going to edge me like that I would have given you my safe word." Maeve murmured as she rose up onto her tip toes to speak by his ear, one hand curling at his side to keep herself steady before she slowly drew back to allow him a bit of space between their bodies.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-20-2021, 08:42 PM