crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

His hand is warm at her waist, holding her close as well as keeping her steady. She presses into him for as long as she's able to before drawing back from him once more. "So there will be a next time? How kind of you to let me know." Maeve replies with a little wink, bottom lip catching between her teeth as she steps out of the cathedral and back onto the sandbar that's slowly disappearing beneath the tide. It's only now that he's standing at his full height does she realize just how much he towers over her. Maeve tries not to stare when his shift starts to take over a bit more. It's intimidating and intriguing all at once. Especially as the horns and wings make themselves more prominent. Her eyes rake over his form and she's pretty sure it's incredibly inappropriate to think he looks good like this too.

Maeve draws in a breath, ignoring the slight flush on her cheeks as she approaches, easily slipping her hand to his arm where her fingers curl lightly. His scales press against her palm and she's almost surprised at how warm they are. "Yes, I'd like that. If it isn't too much trouble. I'd hate to be an inconvenience." Maeve tilts her head up towards him, a small smile back on those plush lips of hers as she lets him lead the way.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-20-2021, 10:02 PM