crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"Jata..." She whines, pouting up at him all over again. The whine isn't annoying or too high pitched the way some girls do it. No, this has been perfected over years of practice to keep from being grating. Instead it's endearing and sweet with the way she hangs onto him, looking utterly and perfectly pitiful as he teases her. "Can't you give me a little something? Must you play games with me?" As if this whole thing isn't a game. As if she doesn't play it with the best of them. That's what makes this so fun. The back and forth. The teasing. The build up even if there isn't a release right away. They both draw it out because they just can't help it. It's too fun not to play.

He's flashing his teeth again and she's struggling not to think about his fangs pressing into her skin. Maeve smiles back and it really is breath taking. Bright and warm and oh so sweet as she gazes up at him. "What a gentleman you are." She purrs, a soft laugh bubbling out of her as she drops her gaze to look down at their feet. The water is threatening to wash over their boots if they don't start moving soon. So she lets him guide her the first few steps before answering his questions, "The Halenani, yes. I promise they won't run you off the grounds."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-20-2021, 10:38 PM