crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

The brush of his wing against her back is surprising, but not unwelcome. She shivers at the contact as it urges her closer to him. His gaze is heated, but controlled. Only giving away for a moment that he's even slightly affected by her presence. "I suppose no one, but you're doing a good job acting like you won't." Maeve hums softly, thumb brushing lightly across his arm where she holds onto him. The feeling of scales is still an adjustment, but she doesn't mind it. Maeve fights the urge to run her hand along his forearm to feel the roughness of them against her skin.

"A shame indeed. Especially if you're supposed to come and possibly visit me." She teases, tilting her face up towards his again even as they continue forward. The change in his eyes surprises her and there is a sharp inhale as he levels it on her. It feels as if he's seeing right through her and another flush rises to her cheeks as he looks away from her. Her nose wrinkles at the mention of getting her feet wet, "As long as we don't have to actually go swimming then I should be alright." Maeve doesn't know how to swim and the idea of actually having to makes fear curl in her belly much like it did when she was a child.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-21-2021, 12:17 AM