crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"Can you feel it? When I touch them?" It seems a silly question after she asks it, but the words are already out there. Her hand runs across his arm, feeling the rasp of the scales against the softness of her palm. They're warm and not as rough as she was expecting. Almost like a snake. Maeve licks her lips, "It doesn't feel the way I thought... Sorry. I've just never been around someone who could shift like this." She admits softly, hating to draw attention to just how sheltered she's been.

The laugh makes her cheeks flush further. Just as he intended and she ducks her head as she presses a touch closer to him, "It's not that I'm not a fan of the ocean. I love it. I just..." Maeve trails off, shrugging her shoulders as she continues to worry her bottom lip between her teeth. "I don't know how to swim. I never learned as a child and the one time I attempted on my own ended fairly poorly." Just like him, she's almost lost herself to the waves, but she hadn't dared venture out on her own again. Too scared of what might happen were she to try. The title makes her giggle and she shakes her head at a sudden thought that crosses her mind. "Is that why they call you the Flood? Here I was thinking it was something else entirely."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-21-2021, 12:53 AM