crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She's intrigued. How could she not be? She knows the gods bless people with powers like this. When they feel so inclined to share their gifts. Maeve didn't know what it was to be blessed by the gods. To be so highly favored by them to have the ability to shift into something else. She's not sure she wants to be. Her eyes lift to his and then to his horns before back to his eyes once more, "I already knew you could turn into a dragon. It was all anyone talked about." Maeve says with a soft hum as her other hand comes up to grip his arm beside the one that already rests there.

The heat of his gaze isn't lost on her and a breath catches in her throat that she forces out with a slow exhale. A new warmth is swirling in her belly, replacing the fear that was there before and she's glad they're walking otherwise it might be more obvious. "A teacher, hm? Are you offering your services, dear governor? My my... You really do look after your people." Maeve purrs as her small form molds itself to his side as they tread through the water that's steadily climbing higher. The laugh surprises her and she can't help giggling in response as she shakes her head. "It's silly. Honestly. A bit of poor humor." Blame working in a brothel for the last five years of her life. Sex jokes just become a part of your repertoire whether you want them to or not. Still, he asked her and she won't deny him. Not this time. "Here I was thinking it was due to your, uh, reputation in bed."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-21-2021, 01:26 AM