crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// seems like the whole damn world went and lost its mind & all my childhood heroes
have fallen off or died. fake tears, real living, fake tears, but the alcohol never lies //
A huff of air leaves him that’s both amused and tired at the mention of the dragon, but it doesn’t change the smile to his face. “Ah yes, the one they wanted to burn.” How could he forget? “I have others though. A panther, a macaw, a snake… Just to name a few.” Because there’s more. There always is more, isn’t there? Regardless, his arm remains there for her to anchor herself to, his wings tucked in tight aside from the one closest to her that opens a fraction — keeping distance between it and her back, in order to buffer the wind.

I suppose I am offering my services. I am experienced, after all.” He purrs back to her, smirking lightly as she molds herself against him. This close and she’d be able to feel the shift between scales and the warmth of his skin where they blend into one. But the edge and dry sand awaits them a few more steps away. In fact, they reach it as she explains what she thought his moniker meant and he can’t help the laughter that follows after.

Surprised to hear that’s what they thought, is an understatement. “Ah and here I was thinking that was something nobody talked too much about.” Not like they had in the Grounds. He’d toned it down a bit since arriving here, though of course he’d gotten with Nate shortly after it. Regardless, they reach dry sand and leave the sandbar behind and his attention flickers back to her — not at all minding how close she is against him. “But no, I very much doubt that’s why they call me that.” The smirk is back, that amused smolder glimmering in his gaze, focused back in on her with ease. “Is that why you wanted to find out?” He teases her gently, flashing another wink.
some princes don't become kings
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Sunjata - 03-21-2021, 01:47 AM