crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

She doesn't meant to remind him of that, but it was impossible. It was all anyone talked about. He's not our governor. Not our governor. Not our governor. It was exhausting even for her to hear about. Maeve flashes him an apologetic look, "If it makes you feel better I had no desire to burn you." And she truly didn't. Maeve had no ill will towards the man. Even when all the rumors about him were circling through Torchline. As he mentions the other forms she can't help hanging on to every word. "I love snakes. I know some people think them vile creatures, but I've always found them incredibly beautiful." Her shoulders shrug, the light wrap she has draped over them slipping down to expose the bare skin as the walk together.

"I might just have to take you up on that. Not every day you get special attention from the governor of Torchline." Maeve replies back smoothly, "Do tell me... What else are you experienced in?" She teases as they finally approach the dry edge of the shore and she's glad to not be sloshing through the waves anymore. It makes it easier to keep herself at his side even as a laugh rumbles out of him.

Maeve laughs in response. The sound light and airy as she gazes up at him, "I suppose your reputation proceeds you." She takes a few quick steps forward, turning to face him and stop him in his tracks as her hands brace lightly against his chest instead of his arm. Maeve is back in his space again, practically dwarfed against him as she lets her body press close to his. He does tower a full foot over her and it's clear in the way she has to tilt her head back to look at him even as her hands slip up to his shoulders before back down his arms. The touch is light. Almost exploratory. "Can't blame a girl for being curious, can you?" Her voice is a purr as her chin tilts up towards him and a brow arches, another one of her sweet smiles playing on her lips.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-21-2021, 02:15 AM