crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"You could give away your secrets, but you're choosing to be stingy. Rather rude if you ask me." She quips back, letting out a huff even as a smile plays on her lips. Despite the slight heat behind her words, the playfulness of her tone always wins out, giving away her true intentions. Only ever meaning to tease the man before her and not actually hurt with the things she says. That's not her game. It never has been.

The claws trailing over her skin makes her shiver, goosebumps rising across her exposed flesh as a pretty flush settles high on her cheeks. Even in the low light, her pupils dilate further to almost swallow the gentle green of her irises. Her neck arches ever so slightly as that single talon drags over her pulse and she reaches for his wrist. Slender fingers wrap around it as she guides that same talon towards her lips, letting it gently scrape across the sweet pout. Maeve looks up at him from beneath her lashes as she lets him feel the way her lips move beneath his finger, "You think you don't already?" She presses a whisper of a kiss against that same talon before letting it draw down the hollow of her throat to the small valley between her breasts where it hooks on the neckline of the thin camisole she wears all thanks to her guiding hand. "No need to play coy, governor. I promise I won't tell anyone how cocky you really are."

Another step forward is taken until there is hardly any space left between them. The hand that was on his arm slips up into his hair. It's a bit of a stretch and she has to rise up on the tips of her toes to reach those curls, but she manages. Even if it does press her body flush against his. "Why do they call you the Flood anyway? If not for your prowess in bed?"
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-21-2021, 04:28 AM