crave the applause yet hate the attention
Maeveeeee
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

His words soothe some of the sting. Maeve takes another breath, willing the flush away from her cheeks even as she watches him rake a hand through the curls her own fingers were in only moments ago. "It's alright, Jata. You aren't going to hurt my feelings." And he isn't. Even if she is a little disappointed that he's turning her down. Maeve reaches up to tuck a stand of hair behind her ear, worrying her bottom lip between her teeth for a moment. "If you want me you know where to find me." She murmurs, returning to his side as her arms wrap around her middle.

"I'm sure they're missing you." The new Madame offers, watching her boots sink into the sand with each step as they walk along the path together. It takes her a moment, but she eventually takes his arm again. Her touch is lighter this time, barely hanging on to him as he leads her back to her home. Both of them are trying to sort out what exactly happened back there. Trying to get some space from the heat that's still simmering between them.
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: crave the applause yet hate the attention - by Maeve - 03-21-2021, 08:57 PM