tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there
Azzzzzz
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
do you like walking in the rain?
when you think of love, do you think of pain?
It’s just after their conversation with their father, the one where they agree to go and venture out into the wild unknown with nothing but the idea of experience to lead them on. It’s exciting, albeit daunting, so when they get the news that Wessex wishes to meet with them on a plan they’d had merely a season ago (or had it been two?) they immediately show up to help.

The Theskyra house is familiar at this point to them, having helped stuff it with snowmoss and reinforce it from LongNight, a thought that they keep pushed very far away from their mind. A quiet knock is given to the door before they’re slipping in, ushered to the room where Wessex has laid out quite a good amount of things they might need for it. But Azrael’s come with things of their own, as well. A bag of full sketchbooks, of ideas of things they might be able to craft and help direct how to revamp the Grounds into something stunning, something welcoming for all.

Hi Wessex.” They say, offering a bright fanged smile – suddenly realizing just how tall they’ve grown in comparison to how they were before. No longer do they look up to scan Wessex’s face, but… Down, a fraction, albeit not much. Their eyes have changed to a hint of more blue, kind and gentle as Bastien’s own ochre hues are, but vibrant with promise just as Rexanna’s had been.

They set their bag down on the end of the table, peering at the empty paper that’s strewn out – a place for them to perhaps map what ideas they had. So they look back up to Wessex, awaiting the okay to get started. “I brought my sketchbooks I’ve been working on most of last year so I can fill in some pieces much easier than doing it all by hand now.
you can tell me what you see
i will choose what i believe

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there - by Azrael - 03-15-2021, 04:38 AM