tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there
Azzzzzz
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
do you like walking in the rain?
when you think of love, do you think of pain?
They tap their fingers along the table as they consider Wessex’s suggestion, their lips pursing slightly. “The Settlement is the part of the ruins that hasn’t been destroyed completely. Perhaps starting expansion there as a sort of means to rebuild the Settlement might make it more palatable?” Their gaze lifts to Wessex, a gleam of calculation and speculation flickers in their gaze before a fanged half smile crosses their face. “The Sanctuary needs to be reinforced anyway. The structure of the buildings there aren’t very strong.” But they could make them stronger.

That was the whole point of it, was it not?

Their head dips to the notebook they’d brought, pulling out a few leaflets in the back where they’d spread it out, pushing it over the makeshift table to form a map of sorts. It starts at the ruins, re-establishing the buildings there and connecting them to the Settlement, refinishing the roads and winding them into the Sanctuary, and a few other loose pieces that don’t entirely connect to the rest of it in a way that helps reinforce the Underground cave system and making it so the buildings above wouldn’t cave in. They step back, practically beaming with pride. “I made a few models to get a better idea and then mapped it out. I left those at home, though.
you can tell me what you see
i will choose what i believe

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there - by Azrael - 03-16-2021, 11:17 PM