tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there
Azzzzzz
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael
do you like walking in the rain?
when you think of love, do you think of pain?
It would be easy to do, to scavenge what they could, to clear out the world and bring a few new design choices in. They would be starting from scratch after all, and perhaps that would make it easier to connect the buildings to the barracks as well. But that’s perhaps a thought for later. The barracks still needed to be built, after all.

Still, they make all the notes and concerns that Wessex has both on the paper, and repeating it in their journal of sketches that they’ve been working on, in a chapter certainly dubbed ‘expanding and updating the Grounds’.

Silence overtakes them as they work, coming back to it when Wessex’s voice hits them and their head lifts toward the other demigod. “Hmm… I don’t think so. It should be pretty easy to work with. I can come and see you when I have more ideas down for how to connect the buildings, perhaps? For now though I think just gathering materials should be good… I’ll see if there’s anything out in my travels that may help.” They don’t know what’s out there, but maybe there’s something?

Their gaze lands on Wessex with excitement at the prospect, regardless.
you can tell me what you see
i will choose what i believe

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me stories of the past like I wasn't there - by Azrael - 03-29-2021, 04:43 AM