how many of us are on the cusp, on the verge?
Cameron!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

“Of course. It goes back to this war between the Old Gods and the Voice, that started around three hundred years ago. We’re abominations to them. Unnatural. Worse, even, because we made the choice to change ourselves and follow the Voice instead of Rae, Mort, Vi, and their heralds,” She pauses briefly, tilting her head slightly to one side. “and therefore less than human.”

And while they may no longer be human, less than is pure and utter horseshit.

As for their next question, Wessex is visibly confused until she realizes that she’s been misunderstood.Oh. Oh Gods, no. I’m sorry, I wasn’t clear. I’m not asking you to actually join the Dragoons. I’m asking you to feign interest. Pretend you’re an Outlander living in Torchline who saw the Notice and are curious about all of it. You heard rumors about the Order… something like that. No need to commit. No, I wouldn't ask something that big of you.”

Hopefully that would put them more at ease.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
RE: how many of us are on the cusp, on the verge? - by Wessex - 03-16-2021, 04:21 PM