how many of us are on the cusp, on the verge?
Cameron!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

She nods slowly, sadly almost. “The Voice is controversial too, make no mistake. She’s done a thing or two I don’t agree with, but at at least she doesn’t want to murder a whole race. And I owe her my life. Twice over, so…” Shrugging, Wessex remembers that she did warn them that she’s biased. And besides, they aren’t here to hear about the Voice. So she waves away and refocuses on the issue at hand.

“Well. I can help you with that, if you like. I don’t want to ask you help us without giving you everything you might need.” Of that, she is sure. Setting her allies and friends up for success is the least she can do, given the circumstances. Offering a knowing expression (and whether it’s comforting or not is anyone’s guess), she offers them the sage advice of, ”The key to being convincing is keeping it simple. And not volunteering too much information too quickly. Just gently steering the conversation until you finally come to what you really want to know.”

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
RE: how many of us are on the cusp, on the verge? - by Wessex - 03-18-2021, 01:28 AM