how many of us are on the cusp, on the verge?
Cameron!
Cameron Davis
Artist

Age: 31 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

"Yeah, murdering whole races is pretty much universally bad, whatever the history behind it," Cameron agreed. It kind of twists them up inside, to come to Caido and immediately be confronted by a potential genocide. Oh, they hadn't expected Caido to be conflict-free, but perhaps they'd hoped some problems could be left behind on Earth. "I don't have to like the Voice -- not that I dislike her, mind, I just don't know enough yet -- to know that people shouldn't be killed for worshiping the 'wrong' god."

Cam nodded at Wessex's advice, though an ironic smile crossed their face. "I don't know how good I'll be at gently steering the conversation, but I am a pretty decent roleplayer." It helped the reframe the attempt that way, as a sort of LARP rather than a lie. Cam could lose themself in the persona of someone who genuinely wanted to join the Dragoons. "I think I can probably not get caught -- and if I am, what's the worst that could happen?" That last bit came with a nervous chuckle, because Cam suspected that the worst that could happen might actually be pretty bad.

Thinking for a moment, they added, "Is there anything I should know about this man who's doing the recruiting, Ronin?"

cameron ?

"Cameras" by Ennev is licensed under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0

Messages In This Thread
RE: how many of us are on the cusp, on the verge? - by Cameron - 03-18-2021, 03:57 PM