how many of us are on the cusp, on the verge?
Cameron!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

She joins them in a light smile, a little more confident in them now that they’ve found a way to tie it into a strength. Roleplaying for her has always been sex-based, so she’s not entirely sure how they mean it in this context, but perhaps it’s another thing from their home world. There’s no point in questioning it.

“I genuinely can’t imagine Ronin hurting you in public. And if he came here, he’d have to deal with me, so if you do get caught, come back as quickly as you can.” That’s what she’s counting on, at least - that the demigod’s objective is to recruit, not harm Stormbreak or his own reputation. In the event that she’s wrong, though… no, best to hide that concern and remain calm.

“Nothing that I can think of. I think the easiest way to approach this might be to ask why he only asked for Accepted. And how he knows that the person who wants to join isn’t Attuned or Abandoned.” That might take care of the ring. And since they need TWO threads, no need to push their luck.

“If you see a ring, you’re good. No need to force more from him - unless you’re on a roll and feeling good about it.” She offers another small, but hopefully encouraging smile and waits to see if they have any other questions for her.

WESSEX
come, you spirits that tend on mortal thoughts
unsex me here

Messages In This Thread
RE: how many of us are on the cusp, on the verge? - by Wessex - 03-18-2021, 05:15 PM