Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Do not flatter yourself, Safrin. I am not yours." Ludo bounced another acorn between two wavering strips of fabric, its mask tilting down when the nut sailed out of reach and plopped harmlessly into the hoarfrost below. It didn't reply to her jibes, merely quivering in its wisps and tendrils of black, giving nothing away behind its mask.

Surging forward off the branches, it drifted like a sheet in the breeze, and the cosmos that emitted from the lady of the stars was swallowed where it hit Ludo's rags. "All these centuries and you still do not grasp the concept of a game of 'catch'." It tittered, settling before her in a writhing mass. "At least a hundred. And the last was so boring. Not a single mortal sacrifice - ugh."

Safrin referred to it and Ludo twirled dramatically in the air, ducking into an extravagant bow. "Unlike you I need not make a name for myself. I already have one, and a festival too."

Picking at one another was all well and good, but Safrin was not here to chit chat. Shame.

"There are winds of change in the Hollowed Grounds, Safrin. You cannot pretend to be blind to it. Perhaps after all this time--" It cut itself off. A dangerous train of thought. "I did not give a mask. I gave mine."

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Messages In This Thread
Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze - by Safrin - 01-28-2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze - by Ludo - 01-28-2019, 09:30 PM