Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Agreed. It's why I forego them, for the most part..." Hands were just one choice out of infinite choices for Ludo, and it quite liked its rags. It snorted - an undignified and purposely childish sound - behind the mask. "Speak for yourself, Safrin. Some of us have work to do, we can't all of us go around handing out necklaces and petitioning for our followers to say our names."

Not that it used its time productively. But hypocrisy was a privilege afforded to those with deity status, it thought. A sliver of fabric flicked over the mouthpiece of the mask as if Ludo were gasping dramatically at Safrin's barbed comments, but of course no part of the god changed even in the slightest. "I do not torture," it objected. "The souls torture themselves. I seek to bring peace." And nightmares, sometimes. Okay, a lot of times. Whatever.

Despite what Safrin said, Ludo could and did indeed feel, and it was written in its voice as it spoke next. "If I am being punished by him then that means he is there to punish. And that is all I care about," it said simply. "Besides, I break no rules. I merely offer what I can to the wheel of fortune. What the mortals choose to do with it is up to them."

It scoffed, retreating back slowly, like some spider returning to its den. "Opportunity struck. I took it. It is always the way," it muttered.

LUDO
Braved the forests, braved the stone
Braved the icy winds and fire
Braved and beat them on my own

Messages In This Thread
Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze - by Safrin - 01-28-2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Hollowing souls, blood on the breeze - by Ludo - 01-29-2019, 08:28 PM